Suggestions for an amp

It has been suggested that I should look at a different amp to get the best sound out of my speakers. 
I have a Yamaha Aventage RX-A830. Front speakers are Monitor Audio Silver 8. 
I am mostly interested in something to provide the best sound while listening to music but also be decent for HT. I have an Orbit with a Grado Black 1 cartridge for vinyl. 
I am not looking at spending a ton of money and will definitely consider used (I am looking at several on this site). 
Many thanks!
128x128granburyspring
Your best bet will be the Hegel H160 currently for sale here for $1600. This unit normally retails for around $3500. 
You should grab it while it's still available. 

There are however good sounding av receivers for stereo music such as the Cambridge CXR-200, NAD T787, NAD T777 V3, Arcam AVR850, AVR550, Rotel RAP-1580 but good quality stereo integrated amps such as the Hegel H160 or MF M6si or M5si will sound better.
"Even though the Hegel seems to be a very good deal at $1600...it is simply more than I planned on spending at this time."

HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!  Dude, you're at ground zero of "more than I planned on spending" here.  People should have to sign a waiver about spending more than they want before even being allowed to enter this site. 

Inline with that, we're not subtly pushing you toward the Hegel here mainly because it's a significant step up from everything else you're considering, and your speakers are good enough to let you enjoy the benefits of that.  Yeah it may be a few hundred dollars or more than some other options you're considering, but you're getting a helluva return on that relatively small incremental cash outlay.  Honestly, are the incremental hundreds going to impinge on your life that much?

Anyway, if you're hell bent on resisting our best efforts, of the other options you're considering I'd go with the Outlaw RR2160.  It's a relatively refined piece for the price, and it offers a HT bypass, DAC, and phono input -- all of which you'd seem to be able to make use of (the Azur has neither a DAC nor phono input).  And it's 800 bucks cheaper than the H160 here.  All I can say is you better have something pretty damn awesome to do with that $800 because you're leaving a boatload of audio performance on the table IMHO. 

Sorry for being so wishy washy and indirect here, but there it is.  Best of luck in whatever you choose. 
If you dare, please let us know whatever you decide and how it works out. 
LOL...I will...I just happen to have too many expensive hobbies and just added this one.
To one of the previous responses...I do have an Orbit Turntable that will be attached to whichever integrated amp that I chose.