Looking for ideas - new mono blocks for stereo music

Hello!

I am on a bit of a mission to upgrade my equipment and just recently purchased the Esoteric K-01X SACD player.
In my case, the primary focus for critical listening is stereo music (aka red book CD) from the Esoteric.
My current chain is from the Esoteric through the Marantz 8802A into the Bryston 7B-SST2 powering a pair of JBL 1400 Array speakers.
I am very happy with the JBLs and just upgraded to the K-01X (had the X-03SE before).

Right now I would like to hear some suggestions for new mono blocks. I am already planning on adding the Esoteric C-03X(s) to the system to replace the Marantz as (stereo) pre-amp.

The primary focus is detail and resolution as I really love hearing new aspects of CDs that previous equipment couldn't reveal.
Soundstage and instrument placement are also high on the list. Bass slam / impact is not really a priority since I am stuck in an apartment for the time being.
Another factor is heat - I am looking for an amp, not a space heater. Especially considering the already hot summers in Toronto!
The price ceiling for me is somewhere around $20,000/pair

My current short list consists of:
Grandinote
Pass Labs
Simaudio
Mark Levinson

Now it's time for the brainpool (that's you guys!) to have at it :)

Thanks in advance!
128x128eohtar

Having direct experience with Parasound JC1s and A21, I will say that it is a very engaging amplifier for music.  Very thick midrange, especially the horns.  However, it is not a resolution beast.  The Parasound voicing is definitely on the warm side of neutral with softer highs.  It is very smooth and refined, but it is going to be a LOT softer than your current 7Bsst2 amplifiers. 

The traditional Classe "Class AB" amplifiers will be a good choice for resolution.  It's difficult to say whether the Classe is going to be better or worse than Bryston 7b3.  I have not directly heard either.

Check out what's happening now with Classe.  Company is defunct.  To be avoided.

Add to list: PS Audio BHK Mono 300.

Considering that Parasound left the Canadian market at the end of 2013 (I only found out when searching for Canadian dealers just now), I don't think that's a viable option anymore.
Especially combined with the comment from @auxinput above.

Maybe trading up to the 7BSST3 is not a bad idea after all. But at least there are dealers carrying Classe in Toronto. Time to schedule some listening sessions...
But yes, Classe would have been taking a risk but less so now that they belong to Sound United.

https://hometheaterreview.com/what-really-happened-with-classe-audio/

It would be nice if production even moved from China to Japan.
Post removed