Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Welcome to the Lyngdorf/Tekton family. I tried a number of amps with Tektons and the Lyngdorf bested all. I now have the Lyngdorf powering a pair of Ulfberhts. I find that an amazing combination. I hope you enjoy yours. I agree with "stunning".
Post removed 
I got the Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 yesterday and put it in my system right away to power the DI SEs.  I fed it first from the OPPO UDP-205 and played some CDs and then from Roon Nucleus+ to listen to some Tidal/Roon streamed music.  Even though the Lyngdorf is brand new and was only shipped to me two days ago directly from Denmark (yes, over night), without any break in time, I can positively say that it is the best sound I ever heard from my speakers.  I did not even get a chance to do any "room perfect" measurements or corrections yet.  This was all straight in and out.  Today I will get a chance to start playing with it and I can't wait.

Glad you guys found a great match for your Tektons.@bullit5094  I suspect you have posted this prior, but curious what other amps you tried with your Tektons.
Two others who I remember from this thread that preferred the Lyngdorf-Tekton combo over all their other possibilities were Grannyring, and Kdude. Both have subsequently sold their D.I.’s.

With all the positive feedback here and elsewhere pertaining to the Lyngdorf, I have been considering it but was put off when at Axpona again it was a silent display. Wouldn’t it seem that an active display of a room correction device would have a lot to gain at such a venue?

LP