New Dolby Atmos processor. Poor sound quality

I have just bought a new Dolby Atmos processor. Rather expensive . Launched recently.
And I hate the sound.
l have been used to  Bass and Treble tuning
The unit has for each of the 14 channels  : Frequency-Bandwidht-Gain-Crossover- Polarity.
I do not understand anything about that.
It doest not come with EQ Auto Corrector tuning. There will be an upgrade availlable in a few months ,at an extra cost of 2500$. It must be done by an autorised dealer.

Is it possible to make adjustement by myself to change the sound.
Or should I hire a audio tecnician .
l am from Canada and I have bought the processor directly from the US manufacturer. They do not have dealers in Canada. So , l can’t go and talk to my dealer as it should normaly be done.

Thanks

p.s.  This is a interview about tuning adjusment .

Gordon Shackelford – Krell

Published on: August 19, 2017

Technology Insider Group

Nearly every custom project I’ve ever dealt with was based on the reality that the folks who are paying for these systems don’t have the time or inclination to learn all about custom install. They simply and rightly expect a reliable setup that functions flawlessly, is bulletproof, easily controlled and whose performance screams value and money well spent. This is why the recent push for do-it-yourself smart home products baffled me, because it goes against the grain of the true value-add that an excellent integrator brings to the scene. Even the simplest do-it-yourself setup is too complicated for most of the customers I’ve dealt with. Whether it is Nest, Sonos or Harmony remote controls, my clients could never be bothered with anything more than basic instructions involving as few button pushes as possible.

http://technologyinsidergroup.com/tag/gordon-shackelford/

zzrider
Post removed 
Happy to hear it’s working out for you. I have been in similar positions with new gear that sounded worse than what I was replacing. A lot of things go through your mind but at least you had a happy ending.  Enjoy!
Thanks again

the adjusment  numbers that I have received for my EQ tuning 
´´ affect ´´  or ´´ touch ´´ 53  entries.