Best Speaker cable in the $400.00-$500.00 range for 2 meters

I currently have a Rogue Audio Magnum power amp, Rogue Preamp, Triton 5 speakers with 2 SVS subwoofers,
and a Cary Audio CD player. My current speaker cable is by Discovery Cable. Looking to upgrade my cable and
was recommended the Nordost White Lightening which retails for $377.00 a pair for 2 meters and the Nordost Purple Flare, both in the Leif family of Nordost for $500.00 per pair  for 2 meters. In short my budget is
 $500.00 per pair. If there is any other cable that can be recommended in my price range that my be superior
 I would appreciate any suggestions.  Looking for the best use of the $500.00.
128x128kjl1065
I have a Rogue Stereo 90 (modified slightly) driving the electrostatic panels of Martin Logan Vantage speakers. I recently bought Morrow SP4 cables which are currently still on special and am totally knocked out by the improvement to my sound even though they are not fully burned in yet. And best of all you get 60 days to try them out and if you don't like them you can get your money back. The SP4 cables are well  under your price level and sit around the middle of the Morrow range.
I drove my Avalon Eidolen speakers with a Rogue amp connected via several cables until I settled on AntiCables. Serious bang for the buck.

(I subsequently replaced the Rogue with an Ayon Triton amp, but kept the cables.)