After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
I have found a gem in my record collection that I have overlooked for many years. Theme from Shaft. The one from the 70s written by Isaac Hayes. I recently found the CD for a dollar and just started playing it on my SA10 and wow. There is some really great music on the CD. I WILL have to say its one of the better sounding CDs I have by far and even though I can't find a release date on it, the description of the CD format zeros it the the 80s decade. I decided to put on the record after a thorough cleaning and wow. It does sound better in some ways with more detail and leading edges of notes sounding crisp but not harsh. I also have the 12inch 45 capital release from the early 2000s and gave it a spin. It has more dynamic range than the CD.! I'm going to have to change the filter and dither settings on my Marantz and see if I can improve it. Who else has an Sa10 here besides me and Elizabeth?
Amanda Shires  "My Piece Of Land".

Maybe her most accessible lp and definitely her best in terms of SQ!

………………………

@blueranger

I own an excellent sounding SACD of the "Theme From Shaft".
Well I’m going to have to say...

Rory Gallagher "Against the Grain". RIP.

Thanks to nutty for introducing me to this great artist. I only wish I had been aware of him much earlier in this life.