After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
Post removed 
I have found a gem in my record collection that I have overlooked for many years. Theme from Shaft. The one from the 70s written by Isaac Hayes. I recently found the CD for a dollar and just started playing it on my SA10 and wow. There is some really great music on the CD. I WILL have to say its one of the better sounding CDs I have by far and even though I can't find a release date on it, the description of the CD format zeros it the the 80s decade. I decided to put on the record after a thorough cleaning and wow. It does sound better in some ways with more detail and leading edges of notes sounding crisp but not harsh. I also have the 12inch 45 capital release from the early 2000s and gave it a spin. It has more dynamic range than the CD.! I'm going to have to change the filter and dither settings on my Marantz and see if I can improve it. Who else has an Sa10 here besides me and Elizabeth?