Does anybody own a Jeff Rowland Daemon Integrated Amp.?

I saw that this Integrated amp was rated at 1500 WPC and 2500 WPC in the class D mode. Does anybody have anymore info.?
serious7
The Class D may be at the output stage of this unit and we know the power is there but I question the "pre-amp section", how worthy is it..? Is it equal to a $15,000 or $25,000 or more separate pre-amp, transistor or tube.?
I wonder.?

Somebody can tell me if the deamon play better than my 925+corue+aeris and PSU. If it’s the case i don’t undesrtand the difference in the price???
Thank’s. Did you do the comparisions deamon vs 925+corus+aeris+PSU? Or you think that the technology of the deamon is less performant? Also i bought the innuos SE streamer with only usb output. Jeff Rowland say that the soun is better if we use SPDIF.  So i will probably buy the converter Berkeley alpha. Do you have an opinion about that?
Nb sorry for my bad english ( french canadian)

Hello All, I was long hoping to try out the Rowland Daemon Superintegrated amp. Finally, last Thursday, a long awaited Daemon Superintegrated was delivered. Started break-in the following day, and have been scribbling listening notes since… The writing project will continue for at least a few months, until the integrated has stabilized, and I have exercised several of Daemon’s many input and output options. I have been waiting for a long time for this 99Lbs single box critter. It is Jeff Rowland’s integrated flagship. The DAC + Preamp + 1500W/8 (2500W/4) power amp in a single chassis is incredibly powerful and already sounding amazing after just 100 hours of break-in.

I am learning a lot about  this critter, and I see that severl friends here have asked excellent questions. So, y not join me to chat about Daemon around its own new Audiogon watering-hole, where I am narrating my experience  it. I'll try to answer all your questions there:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/jeff-rowland-daemon-reviewing-the-jrdg-superintegrated-flagsh...

Of course, feel free to PM me if you like to talk in person about it.

Saluti, Guido