DAC/Streamers Under 10k - Mytek, PS Audio...

Let's imagine you only listen to streaming music (Tidal, Qubuz, Apple Music, Youtube, etc). Roon is a pretty good way to stream higher quality to a Roon core (though the interface is horrendous) and for everything else you want to use AirPlay (which is lossless). What's the best option for a DAC-Streamer out there? I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, which sounds excellent, but I don't love that I need to attach a USB cable to a computer to get the music to play (using a MacBook Pro currently).

There is the 
- Mytek Manhattan II w/ Network Card - $7k
- PS Audio DirectStream - $6k
- Lumin X1 - $14k (well over budget)
- Ayre QX-5 Twenty - $9k (might not support AirPlay)
- something from NAIM?
- ???

I've seen very few comparisons in the space so I just don't even know what's out there.
(For reference, the system is currently MBP > Mytek Brooklyn > Mc C47 > Mc MC452 > B&W 802 D3 with all Audioquest cabling)
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
@audiotroy   What, in your opinion, are some of the top / reference level network players on the market today (that don't offer an integrated DAC)? Thanks.
happy to try the Naim when it becomes available. Until it's out there and has reviews, I need a DAC, and found a good price on the Manhattan. Even if I resell it, I doubt I'll lose money.
35 dollar google chrome going into any of Chord's DAC will sound as good as any other streamer going a Chord's FPGA DAC. Save on a streamer, get Auralic Aries feed it over USB and a Google Chrome Audio to feed it over TOSLINK and spend the money on Chord Dave. 
Mayor we are a Myter dealer let us know your price we might be able to assst youi

For clarification, I found a good price used on audiogon and usaudiomart. They do pop up from time to time and I jumped on one. There is a great price on the PS Audio as well. I mean, that’s why we’re all here, on the forums of a used marketplace, right?