Have transports improved for Redbook CD playback?

So I’m contemplating getting a new transport. I own an Oppo BDP-83SE player and a CAL Delta transport. I still use my transport and player for Redbook playback. 

Have transports improved for Redbook CD playback?
128x128celander
For me the answer is simple: VRDS-Neo... The only transport which solves the problem of badly pressed CDs (as described at square-2.com), and this is what I will be getting for myself (with Schiit or Naim DAC) for an upgrade from my present CDS3/Wadia 781i... All these pains of reducing external vibrations seem slightly irrelevant to me, once I measured that the most vibration onto CD/SACD mechanism is actually coming from the inside, from the badly pressed CDs... 
So far I bought all available "CD mats" which promise to reduce CD vibration while spinning, if any will reduce it, I will post an update to my blog. But VRDS-Neo clamps CD to a heavy "top-platter" and any pressing glitches should be reduced drastically. 
Celander,
I have an Exemplar modded Oppo 83 that I play SACDs on. I couldn’t run it to my Schiit Gumby because it has no 2 channel output other than the rca, as I recall.  Check your Oppo and the DAC; I’m not sure you can run the Oppo to it.
Oppo DACs seem to be pretty good. I think my Mac changer through the Gumby sounds a bit better than a Red Book on the Oppo, myself. 
No jitter.

Not technically possible.  Any company that claims no jitter is FOS.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

I'll agree. That was my input, not the manufacturer's.  

The BCD-3 has only 1 master clock  that controls both the transport and DAC rather than the DAC slaving to the usually inferior transport clock.