Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Rebbi

You must be enjoying your speakers....not a word from you lately. That good huh?
Sadly, I've had very little time to listen to music lately. :-(
But hopefully my schedule will be opening up soon and I'll have more reports from the field. :-)
Parasound,

Have you received your Micro Walsh Talls yet? How are they working out?
I just got them last night!

I'm hoping to post my impressions this weekend. I can say this: Mapman may be understating his love for them.

Almost all of my expectations were exceeded during the half-hour I had to listen. Bass, treble extension, clarity, fit and finish are all above average so far.

More later, and thanks for asking!

-P
Funny!

Parasound, you may be the first to make that assertion about me!

Honestly, though, I am not an easily satisfied person when it comes to the sound of my music.

I do try to keep a level head and be consistent in what I communicate to others on these things. I have been compared (jokingly?) to Mr. Spock on occasion over the years, so I do tend towards the reserved side I suppose.

Many hot chicks dig Spock though, so I never take that comparison negatively!