Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
Isn't correct/natural/realistic timbre (or as close to it one can get) a better target vs. 'richer'? 

I'd rather see us consider: How do we build systems (yes, Systems) that get us close to 'nailing' timbre?

I believe this would be a more valuable and productive discussion vs. having another 'Type of Speaker List' thread. 
If that's the case I can put away my Dynaudios and go back to my Cambridge Audio satellites/sub or my Realistic Minimus 7's...?
Yes the Joseph audio speakers I have heard at shows do provide a very clear window into the sound. Always a fave of mine at shows. Audio note also more along the lines described for Devore.

Ohm Walsh are also very good at not coloring the sound and just allowing whatever is naturally there to come through.