Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@grannyring- Excellent! Thank you for that and it is indeed all good. My apologies if I sounded a bit confrontational. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.....
hifiman:

I am glad to read the Omega E Mat has improved you audio system and your Television picture. This has also been my experience. If your family watches a lot of DVD's, a Mat on top of the DVD player gave my system a further improvement to audio and video. 

David Pritchard
@davidpritchard, I just installed the SR Blue receptacle in place of the Black and, straight out of the box, I am awestruck at the level of improvement compared to the Black, Teslaplex SE, & all other receptacles I have tried and even relative to the Blue fuse. Could you please weigh in on the relative level of improvement of the E Mat compared to the Blue receptacle?

Thanks David.

Dave
Interesting how all of djones51 posts have been removed.
Seems like "somebody" was caught with their pants down playing hookey.
On a more pertinent note does anybody have an update on the minimees release date?
I cannot say as I blame Tim from staying away from this train wreck for a while.