I want to use an OTA HD antenna...

but I don't know what brand to buy. Also, my CRT doesn't have a tuner, so I need a recommendation on that too.
128x128tabl10s
Gmood1,

Are you saying that I can connect the antenna to the Tivo directly for OTA HD eventhough it's an older analog version?
Surewest offer's DVR, but I'm used to Tivo and it's mine to keep, not lease. I can also have it hacked without consequence.
No not sure about the DVR..I don't think so. I do know DTV offers a OTA tuner that works in conjunction with your current box(Direct TV DVR or standard unit). It will allow you to integrate the local channels into your current guide and select them without any source switching.

Some of their older tuners have this built in. If you see an antenna in coaxial input on the back of your box..then you can use the current unit and hook up your OTA antenna.

If not they'll send you a slim black OTA tuner to use with your system..albeit at a slight cost.
I just checked DTV Tivo and it has a seperate connection for the antenna(my analog Sony only has one coxial input, but I'm wondering if I can split the signal between OTA and the cable feed).
Post removed