Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Mapman,

Yeah, he loves music. I never thought of that for some reason. I've got Fiedler on Chesky vinyl conducting Rhapsody In Blue and American In Paris that should sound wonderful on the Ohms. And he likes light opera, too.

Oh, and while we're on that subject, anybody know of a good sounding recording of Gilbert and Sullivan's ”The Mikado?” That's a favorite of his.

Thanks for the idea, Mapman!
Haven't heard Mikado in years, but my first instinct would be to go with the classic D'Oyly Carte performances that were issued on stereo London records box sets back in the 50s or early 60's, I believe. Those are the ones I grew up with. Remastered to CD, if available, would be nice as well I would think.
I have read a lot about the OHM Walsh speakers. All of you seem to like these speakers. I am running a 100 watt triode mono amps with tube preamp. Maybe you have heard of the Legend system or Von Gaylord. I would like to know if anyone out there has the OHM 200s or 300s in the San Francisco bay area that I could listen to. I love the sound of the MBLs but out of reach. Let me know thanks, Steve
I have my own minor update. My wife just spoke to me about my pending speaker decision, and asked me if I'd made my mind up yet- the Talls or the 100's. After describing what I know about both, she thinks the 100's are a 'no-brainer'.
Now I just need to pay off a couple more bills, save a few more pennies and commit. Hopefully a couple more months. In the meantime, I seem to have acquired some WAF, a very rare thing indeed...
Parasound63,

Great news. The WAF of the 100's should be pretty good. At least my wife hasn't complained about them! Not the most gorgeous hunk of audio equipment you've ever seen, but hardly as overwhelming and hideous as some of what's out there! :-)