Hard to sell my Klipsch Heritage Speakers for a possible Harbeth upgrade.

I have both Chorus 2s and Cornwall with Bob Crite upgrades.  I was contemplating selling my Chorus 2s and decided to hook them up - LFD integrated AMP with phono stage, Crimson Audio cables, Schitt DAC and Thorens TT.  I am amazed how well the Chorus 2's sound.  Long term I plan on selling both the Chorus 2s and Cornwalls to fund a Harbeth purchase.  However, when I hook up these speakers I get cold feet.  Can the Harbeths really sound that good?

I have friends over and they think I am crazy.  And I have to tend to agree.  I cannot find a music genre that doesn't sound good through these speakers. 

As far as what I like better?  Hard to say - some days it is the Cornwalls and others the Chorus 2s.
mindlessminion
Post removed 
@d2girls,
Your intention was lost and came across as an odd blanket statement. I’m certainly not going through all your post but am glad I posted so you could have a chance to explain your ‘joke’. Thanks. 
@mrdecibel thank you.  I will read about dampening the horns on the Cornwall’s.  I currently prefer the chorus 2s over what Klipsch I currently have (Cornwall, Forte, and chorus 2s). 

As to what I like....detail, warmth, and a speaker that can do all genres well.  I have this perception Harbeth might fit the bill.  And if not, Harbeth tend to keep their value and selling shouldn’t be at a huge loss.

Again, I will read about additional Klipsch mods.
If your room will support such a venture, find a pair of klipschorns. This will be your endgame speaker.

Oz