Spotify or Pandora

A relative pointed out two music download websites: Spotify and Pandora. I don't know anything about music downloads. But I was hoping to stream hi-rez original artist oldies. I tried one selection on Spotify and it sounded like MP3 quality and didn't seem like original artists were singing.

Please advise. I would love to stream in hi-rez oldies from the 50s and 60s, but don't know if Spotify or Pandora are good sources.

Thanks
bifwynne
Post removed 
Just went on Tidal web site.  OK, ... so walk me through how I get the Tidal music into my linestage.  I do not have a DAC, other than what is in my PC.  So the music signal from the PC to the linestage has to be in analogue format.

So, how do I connect my PC to my linestage in analogue mode.  Is there a UBC jack to SE or XLR/BAL type connector cord to make the connection?  Is the UBC jack a digital output? If so, would I have to use the headphone output jack of my PC??  But how do I connect that to the input jacks of my linestage (SE or XLR/BAL)??

Also, is the DAC in my PC inferior to a separate stand-alone DAC unit? If so, how much SQ  would I lose by not having a dedicated DAC?

I am a older member of the baby boomer generation.  So this is all new to me.

Thanks.    
@bifwynne 
Yes, you should get a separate DAC. 
If you want something inexpensive, get a Bluesound Node. It has great connectivity with other apps and you can buy a better DAC, should you want to.
I use the Bluesound with an Ayre Codex, and I think it a very good path to streaming music.
Post removed 
Post removed