Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
whether its 2k for 1 or 2 does not matter, you are splitting hairs geoffkait.

As a FYI i had MIT cables in my system for a while, when i moved up to Maggie 20.7s i decided i did not want that MIT cable wart in the audio stream and replaced them with BJC Belden 5T00UP 10 AWG cables and could not hear any difference.  The guys at BJC said the same thing, that i would not here any difference.  I ended up selling the MIT cables  which paid for my BJC cables and put a lot of $ back in my wallet.
I've been through some expensive cables and Signal Cables were as good or better than any plus considerably less expensive.
analogluvr,

"How does a cable get outdated🙄, If it conducted well 30 years ago doesn’t it conduct well now?"
I was about to ask exactly those two sentences yesterday. I decided to skip them, at least in public.

Expensive products should improve whatever they are placed on/with. Including bicycle wheels, clothes, and cables. Better wheels will make your bicycle lighter, etc. Dress in something really nice/expensive and you will look better. Why would not you expect improvement from cables even in lower-priced systems? If they really work as advertised.

Unless you are King Louie. He’s reached the top, and he had to stop, and that’s what’s bothering him.

EDIT: Oooops, not to end up accused of plagiarism like celander did not so long ago, above King Louie reference is almost identical and was taken from "I Wanna Be Like You" song from the original Jungle Book movie. I do not claim I wrote it myself, although I did change "I’ to "he" and "me" to "him".
If you ride 200 miles weekly and or race it is certainly reasonable to buy a $2000 -$4000 wheel set for your bike. If you listen to music 20 hours or more weekly it is certainly reasonable to buy nice audio cables.  What’s the problem? I do both and enjoy good wheels and wires.  Yes...wheels and wires.