I need one for every room...and two for the garage!

Have to love it....THIS is what the hobby has degenerated into:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis93ad5-high-fidelity-cables-professional-elite-power-conditioner...

Like I said in my thread header, I'm buying one for every room and two for the garage, I mean at that price I just have to...before they double the price!

What do you guys think..how many are you buying? 
128x128daveyf
@geoffkait Yeah my friend has a large bank of highly efficient solar PV with mil-spec batteries & is independent of the grid. Hence his audio room runs on 100% battery power which is as good as it gets.

My hopes are dashed...

Was planning on purchasing the Pivetta Opera Only amplifier at $2.2 million to use with this power conditioner BUT then came the sad realization...

...the Pivetta requires 240 volts!

Well, what can you expect from a 1.5 ton work of art? And where can you find a set of speakers comfortable with120,000 watts? Don't think the Wilson WAMMs will accommodate quite that much power.

Guess I'll have to slum with my current system...

@craigl59 Not to worry, I spoke to their reps and they will be happy to make up a ’one off’ version that will support 240 volts. In fact it will support much more...up to 10 thousand volts. Price increases by only $45K...but you have to pay cash only...;0)