Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I have tried and owned several Bybee products for my Audio system. I do find the Omega E Mat to have a greater positive effect on my music enjoyment.
Like several other posters on this thread , I have found the Mat to improve the sound over the course of several weeks. I also agree that several Mats placed in a system adds progressive improvement.

Over the course of the last two years of careful equipment evaluations, I have found that major audible improvements can be obtained with upgrading to Synergistic Research Blue Fuses, Synergistic Research wall outlets, Total Contact, and finally and importantly the Omega E Mat.

The magnitude of improvement using these devices is significant and is greater than when I switch out my Pass Lab Amplifier for the Art Audio Tube Amplifier.

David Pritchard
   So I now have 9 days on my 2nd mat and there is more improvement.  The 1st thing I noticed after a few hours of placing the 2nd mat there was more bass.  Gradually after a few days of the mat settling in I have noticed that not only has the soundstage again gotten a little taller and wider it has also expanded to where it sounds like it is going farther behind the speakers and my rooms walls.  And yes even more detail in the music and more natural sound.   I love these e mats.