Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Think I may have nailed it....

I tried moving the MWT's even farther apart, further than I'd ever have thought of placing them... several more inches from each other. The imaging has really come into focus and the tonal balance is considerably brighter, but the expansive soundstage is still there, only seemingly bigger. Brothers In Arms sounded amazing!

More to come...
I think my comments regarding soundstage collapsing applies only in the case of the adjustable Ohm 5's where I up the treble level using the switch on that model but speaker location stays the same. In this case I find the soundstage collapses somewhat compared to prior. In other words, if speakers stay equidistant, but tweet level increases (relative to the Walsh provided portion of sound spectrum) the soundstage may collapse somewhat accordingly.

With any model, moving the speaks further apart to get more direct exposure to the tweet should maintain a wide soundstage.

If the imaging sounds like it is in focus similar to the Arros correctly set up then I would say you have nailed it!

Congrats!
Mapman,

Yes, the sense that you can point to the location of the singers centered between the speakers, as opposed to things being "vague" is much better. The presentation is still different than the Arros (of course) but now that I seem to have optimum positioning for both sets of speakers marked out on the floor with tape, I can at least a/b them with a sense that they're both at their best in my room.

As I said, Brothers In Arms sounded amazing, and Supertramp's "Breakfast In America" (man, am I dating myself, or what?) also sounded great. Just wish had more time to listen.
Post removed 
Tvad,

Good points. No, I've never had the chance... I need a block of an hour or two to just try one of those methods that you posted earlier, but I haven't had that kind of time. You do make a good point, though.