Monitor Audio Pl 300ii vs. KEF Reference 5

I own the KEF Reference 5s.  I borrowed the Monitor Audio Pl300 ii speakers for comparison, which is still under way.  Thoughts so far:  Both are good speakers.  The KEFs provide a lot of detail.  Listening to classical music, you can hear orchestral instruments and sections pretty clearly.  Background and counter melodies can be identified. Piano music is very realistic.  The MAs do not provide as much instrumental detail but they do have a more mellow, deeper, broader sound.  Which is better is really a matter of personal choice.  As I said, I’m still listening so these are some quick preliminary reactions.  More later.  
fast
People are always talking about brands and products. In the Tru-Fi world we only focus on the properties of each individual part in an audiosystem. This is a totally different way to create an audiosystem. The differences between our way and the trial and error world could not be bigger.

The results proof how superior each Tru-Fi system is. We do a lot of research all the time. And no we will never give details for free. We are now talking with different manufacturers. It is my knowledge and insight. I do not share this.

We do a lot of modifications and use many tools to limit smog, magnetism and high frequent noise. I will never share any of this information. Based on the fact that I made the leap bwteeen us and the rest a lot bigger. And I want to make this leap bigger each 2 months of mine.

When we install an audiosystem we use for far over 7000 dollar in high tech measurement tools. Most audio shops only take a few simpole and cheap tools with them. In vision we also use high tech calibration software and tools of over 7000 dollar.

The Tru-Fi world is a world what is 20 yeras ahead of the trial and error world. By doing research all the time we can make this leap bigger and bigger.

We will proof that trial and error is an important reason on facts that it is so ineffective. That is why we will share the stories of people who went from a trial and erro system to a Tru-Fi system.

Sound tells the truth, and does not lie. It is very easy for us to proof that trial and error systems miss essential parts of sound. When new clients take their own music with them we see that it is very easy for them to understand which parts they do not have in their system at home.

That is why we will place all their stories. We will even start a videochannel. We own Sony professional video 4k equipment and will use this soon for our website.
Erik, in response to your question:
Audio Research VT130SE amp
Audio Research LS22 preamp
Audio Research PH3 phono stage
Naim Unitiserve
Aurilac Vega DAC
Rega Planar 6 with Dynavector cartridge 
Audioquest interconnects and speaker cable
The room is 16’ x 24’ with a high ceiling.  Not ideal for sound.  Very limited on acoustic treatments (waf)—meaning it won’t fly unless virtually invisible. 

I am still listening to the speakers. 
Consider Art Panels from GIK Acoustics, I think they are on sale, along with ceiling mounted panels. 

Also, carpets and plush accessories, along with light blocking curtains.
@fast Interested in your results. I am looking at the KEF Reference 3 vs the MA PL200 II for a smallish office.