Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128celander
Most of my audio friends are "left wingers." Some are radical left wingers. I’m to the right of Darth Vader. As a consequence, I discuss music during listening sessions, except for my friend Robert, who I converted long ago. :-)

What ever you do, if your views are libertarian or conservative, never ... never ... EVER ... enter into a political discussion with Michael Fremer. *lol*

Frank
^^^ Bending human nature for the purpose of attaining a political goal, or for transforming society in search of Utopia has never made sense to me. Individual liberty, free markets and free minds does make sense to me.

Believe me, I’ve been called a "radical" right winger so many times it isn’t funny. My response is always the same ... If Thomas Jefferson was a "radical," count me in his camp. :-)

Frank