Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

My 1800's were ready to ship back in March. "Lynn had personally overseen the build and pack" along with the SS I ordered. Ready to ship "Monday"! ...nothing. Still nothing today. A "same ol' same ol'" email came yesterday. Empty promises again. It is taking my legal team effort and my money to see a refund I paid, for 2 DCs, 2 E=C 1800s and 2 SS cables.

I'll have paid more for my legals than the refund, or product in the first place. If I had the E=C and SS products, I could have waited for the DCs. But all I got was empty promises. Trust, Faith and Honesty was all I could hope for. Even these were not enough.

@hifipassion I hope so. I really hope so. I want to put this sad saga behind me and chalk it up to experience. I wonder if I'll ever do business directly with an overseas party again. Who to trust even with due diligence.

@celander 

Could you please ask the moderators to un-hide the Deep Core and other CPT Equi-core thread so we can review all the comments together?

hifipassion
5 posts
08-09-2018 3:38pm
I just purchased a brand new Equi=Core 1800 from Paul (Mark's Grandson) and everything went well with the transaction. I sent PayPal payment on 8/1/18 and he shipped the same day and sent me a tracking number. He said that his Grandma (Mark's wife) had just finished building and boxing
the unit the day before.  
amg56553 posts08-09-2018 4:25pm

My 1800's were ready to ship back in March. "Lynn had personally overseen the build and pack" along with the SS I ordered. Ready to ship "Monday"! ...nothing. Still nothing today. A "same ol' same ol'" email came yesterday. Empty promises again. It is taking my legal team effort and my money to see a refund I paid, for 2 DCs, 2 E=C 1800s and 2 SS cables.

So rather than send product to customers like @amg56, who already paid for Equi-Cores, Schyfter took more monies and sent off product through his son-inlaw to other buyers?

This reminds me like one of those old ponzi schemes...
@chazzzy007 I don't know what threads were removed germane to this discussion. If the moderators removed them, then they likely have a good reason. But the OP can also delete a thread.  I’m not sure the moderators would over-ride a decision that an OP made. 
@chazzzy007 You make a good point. @amg56 has so much skin in the game, and he’s in Australia or New Zealand to boot. Not clear why they can’t ship everything except the DC product to him.