Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
How much power are you all using with your Ohms? I was thinking of looking for ~ 200 Watts for some headroom for my 100s but I'm not sure what brands or pieces to look at. Of course I'm open to less power but the idea was tempting :). If I could get it in a relatively small package or at least in one unit (like an integrated) that would be great.... Any ideas on what I should look for?
I am running the micros with a Unison Unico, which is an 80 watt solid state / tube hybrid integrated amp. it seems to drive them effortlessly.
100s with ~120w/ch Musical Fidelity A3CR.

It mostly doubles power into 4 and 2 ohms which helps deliver a balanced sound top to bottom with the Ohms at low to moderate volume.

It replaced a 360w/ch Carver m4.0t which did not at all nearly double into 4 and 2 ohms and produced a less balanced sound with less authority in the bass at low to moderate volumes. It went plenty loud though and sounded balanced at higher volumes but the low end was not as complete at lower volumes.
Note that the large Ohm 5's in my system are much harder to drive properly as I described above than the much smaller 100s. Micros should be easier still.

I likely will someday go to a higher power amp that also doubles into 4 and 2 ohms for the larger Ohm 5's, most likely a 250w/ch or 500 w/ch Class D amp like a Bel Canto, Rowland or something similar.

The A3CR has been an over achiever with the 5's so far though. I was not sure the A3CR would be powerful enough for the 5's when I got it but it sounds great and goes pretty loud and clear, so I've held off for now on something more powerful.

The A3CR leaves nothing to want with 100s.

I also recently introduced a tube DAC into my system and this has been a revelation with the Ohms. If I upgrade my pre-amp, would strongly consider a tube pre-amp there.