Finally took the Bryston 4B Cubed plunge

Back in January, I solicited folks on the forum for input on the Bryston 4B cubed amp. I was kicking around the idea of replacing my Parasound A21 amp. After dealing with poor health for the past few months, I finally did it! My take on the Bryston is: it's a keeper. It is a better sounding amp than my A21, but by only a very small margin. The Bryston gives the feel of being in a concert hall. An extremely full sounding amp with great detail and there's more emphasis on instrument placement than I've experienced before. The bass doesn't suffer at all either, very tight and clear. In comparison only to the two amps I'm discussing, if the Bryston were a "10", the Parasound would be a close "9". If I were to improve on my system (God forbid, I already have $35K into it), the 4B cubed would definitely be driving it. A premium solid state amp. 
To all the the forum members that were willing to guide me with their opinions, I give a heartfelt thanks. My previous posts (inquiries) were met with sincerity and am grateful that none of the discussion went off the rails. A few members contacted me personally, some I couldn't respond to. I didn't try to ignore anyone, there's simply a downside to old age and a weak heart.
professorsvsu
I finally took the 14b3 plunge and a silver one will be coming out of Canada maybe next week if not later. It takes Bryston 3 weeks to get an amp out the door according to a Canadian dealer.  I have a 14bsst right now driving some OHM 5000's. It does take control being a bass master as Sam Tellig said. I'm looking for that almost last bit of SS glare and subtle dryness to be gone with the cubed version. My hopes are optimistic and from what I've read it closes the gap substantially from the older generations and comes  closer to the musical truth. I have a silver 17b cubed demo I bought from Moon Audio in Raliegh coming in FedEx tomorrow. Oh by the way Drew was super nice and one their specialties is custom audiophile headphone cables. From what I've gathered from my research is that it should bring some air and space around the instruments. I regrettably sold my Adcom 750 back in 2012. I replaced it with a BP25. Even though it sounded great it did put a little SS coloration in the music that the Adcom didn't in passive mode. We audiophiles are always looking for audio nirvana. I'm looking forward to use the new remote to switch between my Marantz 8005 and SA-10 I got yesterday. With the BP 25 I would have to manually switch it. I will be out for another month from foot  surgery so i will have plenty of time to evaulate everything. Listening to Yes "Ftagile" right now.
So how does the 3B3 compare sound wise?  The 4B3 is heavier than I like, and the 3B-SST (150 W @ 8 Ohms) I have now has more than enough power for me.
Post removed 
Thanks for sharing all of your thoughts on this excellent gear.

Happy Listening!