Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@tommylion
When someone has enough experience with audio, information can be gleaned from reviews. I have paid attention to all of the reviews. They all form together to make an educated opinion of what the mat does and does not do. The statement I quoted just put the nail in coffin as empirical data to my theories. You're welcome to enjoy whatever the heck you want.

@hifiman5 
Well said, and you'll be happier in the long run. History goes in cycles. The majority of the industry pumping out and/or enjoying colored products will change. Eventually, people will realize this is the reoccurrence of a time like the Bose 901. Sadly, this may happen after some have passed away.
@fleschler 
@ozzy Oregonpapa did not purchase 30 E-mats. He distributed the mats to other audiophiles but until he did, he tried them. I heard his system with 6 and 12 E-Mats. 6 are plenty to accomplish a radically good improvement in a system (at least my system and those previously noted).

Did @oregonpapa pay for 5 of them?
Well I have paid for 11 Omega E Mats. Six are currently in place and I am awaiting the additional 5. These are installed in 4 different systems. Two stereo systems, one video system, and one headphone system.

I am impressed with the positive results they are bringing to the systems.

David Pritchard
“@tommylion
When someone has enough experience with audio, information can be gleaned from reviews. I have paid attention to all of the reviews. They all form together to make an educated opinion of what the mat does and does not do. The statement I quoted just put the nail in coffin as empirical data to my theories. You’re welcome to enjoy whatever the heck you want.”

jay23,

I have no idea what you’re saying?
Tommylion sez ...

• "jay23,
  • I have no idea what you’re saying?"

The last time I saw him, he was wearing a brown shirt and burning books he doesn’t agree with while mumbling some almost incoherent nonsense about unfair advertising practices.

Frank