Wilson Audio Sabrina . . . I'm smitten. Should I consider others?

Went on a small audition trek last week and heard the following:

Tekton Double Impact SE (I was curious based on the posts/comments)
Magico S1 MKII
Magico S3 MKII
Devore Fidelity Orangutan 0/96
Wilson Audio Sabrina

The Wilson Sabrinas were not initially on my list, but when I stumbled across them while searching for Focal Sopra 2s, I couldn't resist.  The Sabrinas were very impressive.  In fact, after hearing the Magico S1 and S3, I went back to hear the Sabrinas a second time to confirm what I had heard.  They were initially driven by the ARC Ref6 preamp and the new ARC $30K monoblocks, but the second trip I asked if they could be driven by more economical equipment, so they used the LS28 and VT80.  The source was the dCS Rossini both times.  Because there was no A/B comparison of equipment, I really didn't notice any drop off in performance.  

The Sabrina's price point is my upper end, but I'd like to achieve a no stone unturned level of search/comfort before I pull the trigger.  Most brands are not easily accessible in Kansas City, but I'm willing to make the effort if justified.  Are there any other loudspeakers I should consider in this range?  I listen mostly to older rock, blues, jazz, and female vocals  Streaming with something like an  Aurender A10 will be my primary source.  My goal is to decide on the loudspeakers for this system, and work backwards into the components.  That'll be a future question.  Appreciate your time and help.
kcpellethead
Go for the best! The Ilumnia magister (ilumnia.be). Sound’s very natural. Pure detail,a beautifull surround, because the driver is floating on a magnetic field. I’ve hearded a lot of speakers,but this one is “the top”: voices, Instruments,the balance between high,mid, and low , is superb verry holographic  ( 3-D). I’ve put them on the esoteric f-05. : you don’t stop listening. A friend used the Ear monoblocks: just greath!!!

paul79

you are a lucky soul to own those Pearl 3 loudspeakers. In fact, you are the only one across multiple Audio forums that I have read about owning this model.  Same can be reported about the Pearl/Pearl 2, not many owners out there.  What other gear is in your system?

Happy Listening!

I would not buy any of those speakers new from a dealer without a home audition.  No matter how it sounds in the store, you need to hear it at home to know if it works in your room.  If you're buying used, that's another story.  You're paying half price and you can afford to take a chance.  Any dealer who sells those brands should arrange a home demo if you are truly serious about a purchase.  Good luck.  I like the smaller Wilsons much more than the big ones personally.  
Thank you all for your responses. Scheduled an audition to hear the Vandersteen Quattro CTs again. The dealer also has the Joseph Audio Perspectives, and encouraged me to hear them as well. Also going to make another trip to hear the Sabrina’s again, but in a different showroom with different equipment, which should be a good test to confirm what I heard was not the equipment nor the room. If I am correct, I’ll inquire about a home audiction. I appreciate all of you taking the time to weigh in.

@helomech - nobody in KC has those brands. I traveled to hear them.

@paul79 - thank you for your very gracious offer. What I’ve read about the Joseph Audio Pearl 3s tells me it’s a world class loudspeaker. Unfortunately, it’s not in my budget at this time. Even used, it’s a bit more than I want to spend this time for,this system. 
@kcpellethead Your approach is solid--finding the right speakers is the most important part of putting together a system that you will enjoy over the long term. Working backwards from the speakers, making selections that compliment the transducers, will get you where you want to go. I would encourage you to take your time and, where possible, audition equipment in your own listening room (admittedly hard to do with speakers but easily done with a helpful manufacturer/dealer once you get to the electronics). There are many good speakers at your price point--it really comes down to finding the "flavor" you like best. Magico, Wilson, Vandersteen are well known and offer distinct sonic approaches. I've listened to many different models from these designers over the years and have found aspects of their sonic profile compelling, but on the whole unsatisfying.  I would encourage you to explore lesser known brands where you may find significantly greater "bang for the buck". For example, I've been a big fan of Daedalus Audio for many years. I just ordered a pair of Apollo's, which are the best speakers Lou has produced over a 25 year career arc. Daedalus speakers are very unique in design, build and sonic profile. To me they are much more compelling transducers than anything else I have heard, regardless of price. There are other, smaller manufacturers that deal direct that you may want to explore as well, but I would encourage you to start with Daedalus and see where your journey leads. Best of luck!