Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Frank was fortunate to hear in person the group know as the Lighthouse All-Stars at the Hermosa Beach club in the 1950s.  His system reproduces the excitement of hearing those musicians in his living room.   

Just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in.

The E Mat is an easily portable and near malleable power conditioner that will make I think any audio system sound more enjoyable. The fact that it can even make a power conditioner sound better makes me want to say who needs a power conditioner.. except perhaps as a connecting block for all the a/c cords. Maybe better off with a quality empty box milled and drilled for your favorite duplex and then mechanically direct coupled to the Mother of all grounds. When the credit card E Mat shows its face maybe stacked multiples ...could be placed inside to condition what condition your condition is in..Tom
You are correct. The six E-Mats make a bigger improvement in the sound than adding my Bryston BIT-20 isolation transformer. which was a subtle improvement after I replaced the stock A/C cord (slowed and smeared the sound).  I do not plug my big tube amps into it and it can't handle the power draw and ruins the amp sound.  
@fleschler

You seem to have so many challenges with your setup - slowing and smearing of sound etc. At what point do you call it a day and start replacing the main components that make up your system? After all, six E-Mats, contact paste, Bryston Isolation transformers and fuses etc. is running quickly into many thousands of dollars?

At what point do you say something like,”I am frustrated that even with countless thousands spent on band-aids, the basic system still needs improvement. Something just isn’t right with my main components, as no high end high fidelity components should be so incredibly finicky. Fidelity means accuracy or faithfulness to the recording and I just can’t get there without a ridiculous number of never-ending band-aids. Worse, my system is so tricky that it has taken no less than 6 E-Mats to achieve the improvement I currently enjoy and I probably still have not done enough!”
shadorne,

We are all happy for you that, as you keep telling us ad nauseam, you have found equipment that was designed and built to account for every conceivable factor that could negatively impact sound quality, and therefore cannot possibly benefit from any tweaks.

The rest of us have had trouble finding these mythical components, and surely couldn’t afford them, even if we did. Please give it a rest.