Spotify vs other streaming services

I stream through Spotify because I like it’s nearly comprehensive classical catalog. Also, it’s cheaper than the others. 
I can also access Tidal if I want to pay for it. 
My DAC doesn’t handle hi-res formats.
 My question is, am I getting the best non hi-res sound quality with Spotify?
Or is Tidal or anyone else better.

128x128rvpiano
Bob
Primephonic is available in the States.  I did their free trial a few months ago, but the catalog is very limited 
@rvpiano, The app is really only useful if you're going to listen through headphones (which I do also) but I use a Logitech Squeezebox Touch with the RP plugin installed.  That allows me to stream RP through my main system.  Whatever you are using to stream Spotify/Tidal would need to allow streaming from RP as well.
It looks like you tried Tidal and like it.  For some reason, none of the posts above mine were visible when I wrote that earlier.
@kalali Well, if you subscribe you are investing in the company to some extent.  I guess my reticence may have something to do with being an early subscriber to Mog and then having it bought out and killed (first by Beats and then by Apple) after working out all of the kinks for streaming it in my system.
@rvpiano,  Radio paradise streams at 320 kbps aac stream and, unfortunately, is not higher sound quality than Tidal.   Radio Paradise 320 sound quality is acceptable but Tidal is much better. 

Radio Paradise App runs on your computer and also Phone (download the RP App). It only plays a single stream of music and you can select the bit rate (always select the 320 AAC option).  Look for the play tab, or arrow, and it should play. Okay?
@rvpiano, I also listen to Radio Paradise on my Aurender N10 Music Server by going to their Internet page (tab) and look for Radio Paradise.   Aurender confirms that they are using the 320 kbps Radio Paradise stream.  I like Radio Paradise for its easy listening and great background music.  

"Radio Paradise plays different styles of pop and rock music, but occasionally other genres from jazz to classical to electronic music and world music. All of the styles are DJ-mixed, often with passages of several tracks played back-to-back (and faded between each other), chosen for their suitability or thematic relevance as opposed purely to random playlisting. While Radio Paradise is a for-profit business, it does not broadcast commercials but is financially supported through donations from listeners. It is known familiarly as "RP"”. 

RP also allows you to store music in cache on your iPhone and play music “off line” thru your vehicle’s speakers.  Very cool.  Instructions are on their web site.