Electrostat - M-L; Quad or Soundlab - reliable

Looking for the best electrostat that is reliable. Seems as Soundlab sounds the best performed, but is the most unreliable; Quad is second best performer - very safe - easiest to resell but also unreliable. M-L third, but maybe the most reliable.

Is the reliability issue due to people playing "Pink Floyd at 100 dB" or is reliability also an issue for us 80 to 85 dB people?
dcaudio
For most users, Quad panels last 15-20 years before requiring refurbishing. I do not consider that to be unreliable.
I am a soundlab m2 owner and have not had any reliability issues at all; my bias adjustment is checked on a regular basis and unplugged when not in use.
I have two sources of information re: Soundlab reliability.
1. Two of my friends have Soudlabs - M1 and M2. One had to ship his back for repair( the M1). They are now for sale.
2. Check the ads on Audiogon. A high proportion say; For sale, just back from the factory with .......
I strongly suspect that few pay to have their heavy expensive Soundlabs shipped back and THEN sell them, unless there was a problem. On the other hand, I have become a suspicious person (by starting out as a trusting one) .