LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
Klipschorns ? too room dependent. same with Martin Logans, Maggies sound great, but can they rock?The journey is more fun than the destination I think.
I’ve heard the Carver’s at David Weinhart Audio. The omni sound was controlled so that imaging and soundstaging was pinpoint accurate and amazing. It will fill the room with an orchestra; however, while fantastic in the mids and highs, it needs a subwoofer for bass. Maybe difficult to mate.

I own a pair of used Legacy Focus (about $2500 w/2 on Audiogon now) and Signature IIIs. Both can throw a big sound and dynamic with low wattage amps. They are a bargain. I have 42,000 LPs/CD/78s with a large collection of opera and orchestral music (maybe 25% of the total). I recommend them if you can tolerate a large speaker but don’t want to lay out big bucks on amps. The Textons I’ve heard have a small listening area so they aren’t for me.
fleschler,

The Carvers come with a subwoofer. However, I'm still waiting for my sub. I've been told they are changing the type of sub that is supplied. 
For the meantime I own several JL F-113 subs that integrate very well with them.

ozzy
I know.  I heard it with RELs and it didn't mate well.  I would have liked to hear it with the Carver subs.  I heard that Carver is discontinuing the speaker.  Too bad, it was very nice to listen to anywhere in the room.
Where did you hear that? I have talked to Bob several times of late and he never mentioned it. 
Like I stated, they are switching the sub to another type, perhaps that is what you heard?

ozzy