Lumen White?

Does anyone have much experience re Lumen White's Silverflame or Whiteflame D speakers? I recall quite awhile ago Stereophile doing a so so rvw on one of their models (probably now discontinued) and Japan;s Stereo Sound raving about the top of the line DiamondLight model, which is out of my price range. They look beautiful, seem to be easy enough to drive....
henryhk
I have a friend that has a pair of White Flames. A fabulous speaker! Best to be driven by tubes I am told.
Thx...some have told me they are like Kharmas but less sweet. Ergo the tubes I suppose....
"Best to be driven by tubes I am told."

I heard them with Audio Research CD ref7, AR ref 3 + the biggest AR amplifier ...

it didn't work properly

maybe combining tube preamp with solid state amp
Would strongly recommend auditioning the new Lumen White Artisan. I have paired them with Ayon CD-5s, Silbatone L-100 and Ayon Crossfire PA. No other speaker using ceramic drivers (except of their top-of-the-line model) comes even close. The older and discontinued models were great but a tad to bright and edgy on the top end. The new ones are a huge step forward. By the way: they sound excellent with Ayre and dartzeel as well.