Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
The only thing I am truly shocked about is that these forums have not collapsed under the sheer weight of the egos contained within.
Listening to a very apt album right now for a fuse thread.

Turn BLUE by The BLACK Keys.
@oregonpapa
@uberwaltz
The knife cuts both ways, which is why this issue will never be sorted out. You are both correct, folks who believe the science will not support any change in sonics, or any perceivable change in sonics, related to fuses, wire directionality, or certain other tweaks, do indeed tend to write-off perceptions to the contrary as expectation bias or confirmation bias; while folks who believe the sonic changes (or improvements) are readily evident, tend to write-off those who don’t hear the improvements as having poor hearing, poor systems, or both.

It seems best that everyone simply march to their own drum on this stuff. I have no problem reading about what others hear in their systems, or even which side of the fence they fall on related to the value of aftermarket fuses, etc., but I do not see any value in people telling others what they should be hearing or not hearing. Not everyone here seems to be tolerant of opposing opinions so the result is a perpetual argument and a colossal waste of time, although occasionally amusing.
@mitch2 
Very well said and completely true.
Yes it can be entertaining at best but that is about its limit.
I really should stop even reading these types of threads never mind posting as it can only spiral in one direction.
Right now I'm "marching to my own drummer."

I'm listening to Peggy Lee singing "Fever" burned to a CD directly from the master tape.  For those familiar with the tune, there's a bass drum at the beginning that goes ... "You give me fever .. BOOM, BOOM ... fever all through the night ... BOOM, BOOM ...

That bass drum, as well as Peggy Lee's voice, is right there in the room. 

Frank