Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
tommylion,

Just to clarify, are you saying to just remove the Bybee IQSE from the Core Tech or remove it and replace with a Omega mat?

ozzy
ozzy,

I removed the Bybee from inside the Core Tech. I don’t currently have a mat on, or under, the unit, but I think it’s a good candidate for one. 

The Bybee was the last one in my system, I had sort of forgotten about it. After removing it, I realized that it was adding a “dark” coloration. I definitely prefer the sound without it.
@fleschler 
I thought that the Quartetto Italiano Philips recordings (especially the Beethoven Quartets) were too distant and reverberant. After the E-Mat installation and two weeks, the sound is more direct, more resolving of each instrument and more dynamic.

Thank you! This confirms my suspicion of this product. Another noise reducer to throw out the baby with the bath water. The majority of these companies know what sells.
jay23,

Wow, your insight about a product you have zero experience with is truly amazing 🙄
@tommylion
jay23,

Wow, your insight about a product you have zero experience with is truly amazing🙄

Says the guy that didn't even hear a tweak was originally "adding a 'dark' coloration." 😂
The Bybee was the last one in my system, I had sort of forgotten about it. After removing it, I realized that it was adding a “dark” coloration.

Go back to praying to your Blues and mats... 🙄