Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I'm not certain of what's in a Bybee or why it works and we don't know anything about the E-Mat.  With only a single E-Mat trial on such a system, it maybe difficult to define a difference. 

However, without Bybees and using six E-Mats, the results are instantly apparent and after two weeks, greatly superior.  I'm having so much fun listening to recordings I thought were inferior.  I thought that the Quartetto Italiano Philips recordings (especially the Beethoven Quartets) were too distant and reverberant.  After the E-Mat installation and two weeks, the sound is more direct, more resolving of each instrument and more dynamic.  Great performances as well.
I have an Emat on the breaker with good effect as some of you descibed better than I could do. In the Torus AVR16 I also have a Bybee IQSE ans some Synergistic Research ECT inside near the mains.
Do you think I should remove all this for having a better efficiency of the Mat in my system ?
The Torus is a little beast that weight a mere 56 kg.
barbapapa,

I had a Bybee iQSE inside my Core Power Technologies Equi=Core 300 power unit and the sound definitely improved when I removed it.