What is the best OTL out there?

Hello. I've always been curious about OTL amplifiers, but never tried one except for the very unusual (and wonderful) Berning Siegfried, which was both SET and OTL. I wonder if there is an agreement as to which OTL currently in production can be considered to be the best. Ciao.
ggavetti
Atmasphere's point that "all" amplifier types make less distortion when driving higher impedance speaker loads is an audio pearl that is  unrecognized and under appreciated by many listeners. I understand this dilemma given the dominance of 4 ohm speakers in the current High End audio marketplace. Transistor power amplifiers  made these lower impedance speakers quite viable.
Charles 
@ michaela: I have used original Julius Futterman OTL's successfully with Quad 57's and KLH Nines. I presently have a Harvard Music stereo and a pair of H3AA's. The 6HB5 and 6LF6 TV sweep tubes Julius used as outputs could handle 1.5 amps of current apiece. Making them suitable for this application. However, speaker impedances below 6 ohms still stress these OTL's too much. An autoformer is then recommended.
@charles1dad  excellent post! And that's why I say that the transistor ruined audio, it allowed all these hard to drive speakers to saturate the market place. 
Hi 
analoluvr  admittedly with all things considered I do generally prefer tube  amplification rather than  solid state.   In all candor however I have heard very good sounding solid-state products so I won't throw them all out with the bathwater 😊.   Good  implementation of tubes sounds more natural to me  more often than not. Just a personal observation over the years.  I do acknowledge that solid-state dominates the audio market. 
 Charles 

Yes I have heard some very good solid state as well. However I took atmospheres comments to apply to solid state as well but I could be wrong about that as I don't have much knowledge about solid-state here. I run a pair of atmosphere M60s and I am a big fan though admittedly have not heard any other OTL. I did have some pretty good single ended triode amps and preferred the 0TL to that.