Newbie needs HELP!

Looking for suggestions for a quality budget friendly powered usb hub to be used between  my iPhone 7 (using Apple camera C usb cable) & my Peachtree Dac Itx (using its usb input). The dac needs power so I’ve been using the Apple camera C charging port but suppose a separate powered USB hub would be preferable; but don’t know if that’s actually true Any help would be very appropriated. Thx 
128x128mstrauss58
@david_ten   Thx for pointing me to a reclocker, which I’ve heard before but without your direct and clear explanation/benefit. I’ll check your recco’s for compatibility and I assume they provide their own power AND enuf power for the dac as well? And yes, I’m currently using the newest version of Apple camera adapter(the one w 1 usb output & 1 lightening output). Thx again, Mike
You are welcome Mike. Most of the reclockers are plug and play, but sometimes there can be hiccups. You are probably fine ordering whichever brand ’speaks’ to you (without checking) since it will most likely work out of the box. Most (if not all) of the reclocker brands have return privileges.

The benefits from putting one in your chain are significant and immediately apparent. Additional improvements over a short break in time, as well.

All the best.
Yeah I’ve decided to go with the Wyred 4 Sound Recovery for $149 from the manufacturer (via Amazon) I  feel it’s an easy choice, if half the reviews are legit. Ha. Thx for your recco. I gotta good feeling about it, and as you pointed out, it also solves my initial problem. Any other ideas/suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mike