Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
It would be so nice to have that political thread up and running. That way one could compare the logic and arguments used in defending one's position and see a correlation to how they're being used here.

One side's view is based on what's right in front of them to see and hear and the other is just saying nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.

All the best,
Nonoise
Wolfie, you are close. Very close. The numbers actually show that it’s you and the naysayers that are the cult. Besides, explanations abound. If you don’t read them or cannot understand them that would be on you. You keep coming back with that same lame excuse like the village idiot.
geoffkait
Definition of expert: someone who used to be a drip 💧 under pressure.
That’s you geoff, no one else. How many people would believe you over Rodger Modjeski of Tube amp fame on the "voodoo of AC mains fuses and their directional ability.

Read and try to absorb: And stop calling members idiots!!!
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7luqg9gotsd94src6a9dppot71&topic=105425.0
How many would believe Roger Modjeski over your humble scribe? Probably a lot. You did. That’s kind of my whole point, Georgie boy. That’s why there is such a thing as Appeal to Authority. Also known as talking out of your 🍑 Besides, it’s not just Roger Modjeski vs me, it’s Roger Modjeski vs 80,000. Get the picture? Tell us, how does it feel to be in a cult?
 Where are you getting this 80,000 crap?  You're basically counting every piece of crap shyster boutique fuse ever having been sold as one that sounds better?  So then I guess we can say any piece of equipment that was ever released with the regular fuse counts as fuses is not making a difference. So that would be about 80 million to your 80,000.