Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst

Being retired, I'm done upgrading anyway, but more by luck than judgement, have ended up with a system I'm happy to stay with till it breaks, or I fall off my perch.

TW Accustic Raven one Turntable, Ortofon 309D arm

Innuos Zenith Server

Magnum Dynalab Etude tuner

Modwright 36.5 Pre

ARC Ref 75 SE Power amp

Daedalus Audio DA-RMA speakers

Stax l700 Earspeakers with Mjolnir Audio KGss Energiser

For me, it's been my Audio Note Kit 003 speakers (Audio Note AN-E LX/He spec).  I've been through a few different speakers last few years including Spatial Audio M3 TS, Totem Element Ember and Tekton Double Impacts etc.

These AN's do everything I've lusted after and more.  Now I'm finally tweaking the rest of my system around them instead of vice versa.     
Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck. Used to startle friends with how good their tapes actually were! Kept it. I was lucky to get one of the last few made. Serendipity. I’ve kept it and am building a new equipment rack where it will be very welcome.