Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I picked up some cheap magnet sheets as well in 8x10 20mil size and placed one on top of my power conditioner with magnet side facing up. This conditioner has my tv, modem, router, and Apple TV plugged into it. The router feeds my Mac mini that’s hooked up to my DAC and stereo system in another room. I placed two sheets on each speaker facing up and one at the outlet where my stereo is plugged in facing up. I could definitely hear a difference but not sure if it’s something I’ll stay with. Music has more snap and pop but at the expense of natural warmth. This is not a huge difference but something I could easily repeat with/without the sheets.

TV picture on the other hand did have a more vibrant look to it that made things a little more exciting but I could probably live without it. The sheets were only $20 for a pack of ten so I figured it was worth a try. I could put more around other components but thought I’d try here first. I could see if someone has a warmer sounding system this could work but again I didn’t find it to be a huge difference. I’m still looking forward to trying the smaller version of the e-mat when they’re ready to go.
My one E mat sits on a thick slab of granite, magnetic face down, and is 2-1/2" away from the bottom of my CD player. I don’t think the vastly improved sound has anything to do with the magnetic face of the mat interacting with the component. Perhaps the magnetized face is needed to activate some other process in the mat--no idea--but to stack up magnetic sheets around components as a cheapo version of the mat--nope.
It’s definitely not an attractive look having the cheap magnets laying around but they are having an effect. I just placed two more next to my Apply Tv and the picture quality took a good step up from what it was before. This is another easily repeatable tweak. Again, I’m not sure I like them around my stereo but I’ll play with them more this week. 
I forgot to mention the E-Mat affect on sound level and dynamics.  The sound level increased by about 20%, two clicks of 24 on my volume control.  However, the dynamic range also increased resulting in me playing music louder.  Playing music louder with the enhanced clarity doesn't seem too loud, just more realistic sounding.  The E-Mats are a wonderful addition to my system although I'm using six of them to achieve this result.

I'm posting this again for those you missed it.   07-19-2018 4:09pmI use a Walker Talisman to demagnetize my CDs and LPs every time I play them. The difference between a magnetized CD and a Talisman demagnetized CD is as different as using 6 E-mats when comparing a magnetized (several plays of a CD for instance) and a "Talismaned" demagnetized CD. The Talisman is just a big pair of magnets but works like a powered tape demagnetizer unit, but is non-powered, easy to hold and use and small item.  I highly recommend it.

I also have an Acoustic Revive RD1 which does a so-so job and which I purchased prior to the Talisman.  
I will try again with the cheap magnetic sheets around the TV and on the Blu Ray player. Will wait till after dark to do any kind of evaluation.

The Talisman is also effective on interconnects.