"Best" bookshelf/monitor for low-power amp?

I'm looking for recommendations to mate to a low-power 30wpc Red Wine 30.2 amp.

I was thinking moderately priced (no more than $5k used) high-efficiency monitors, for probably near-field-like listening. For a home-office application, so space is an issue and big ol' floorstanders will be too much. Digital audio only (via a DAC). Mix of music, jazz, classical, lots of female vocalists. Some rock for good measure. Okay, so, a little bit of everything. :-)

Room is 12x10x9 with glass on 3 sides (windows on 2, french doors on 3rd). Speakers will be able to be 2-3 ft from wall, bracketing french doors, shooting down longest axis at windows (with me and desk directly in front).

Currently on the chart, Zu Tone, GMA Callisto or Eos III. After that, I'm kinda stuck. I'd love to do something like a Harbeth SHL5 or Focal 1007 Be, but I'm worried that they'll just be "okay" with such a low powered amp (they're pretty inefficient).

Suggestions and input welcome. And yes, I know this is similar to other threads, but the caveat here is that I'm looking for "high-efficiency monitors" not just "best ever".

Thanks in advance ....
socrates7
02-13-12: Goldprintaudio
I would suggest adding Joseph Audio Pulsars to your list also. They are easily some of the best bookshelves I've ever heard and fall into your specs perfectly.

And yes, I am a Joseph dealer.

Goldprintaudio,

I have had the opportunity once to audition the Pulsars, and was extremely impressed. However, are the Pulsars high enough in efficiency to be driven effectively by a 30wpc amplifier? In the review I read of them in The Absolute sound they made the comment that the lower powered tube amplifiers were less than ideal with them, and that "any decent solid-state amplifier with over 100 watts of RMS power should be fine with the Pulsars.".
I have had very good luck with several lower powered amps driving the Pulsars. The Manley Stingray sounds great, as does the Cary SLI80. I've even tried them with a few Audion amps with high teens and low twenties power ratings, and they sounded pretty good. You do lose some bottom end control as you go lower and lower.

While 100 watts of SS power will certainly make them sing, I would not rule out tube amps as an option.
Just an update. It's down to either a Joseph Audio Pulsar (if I can scrape together the cash) or a DeVore Fidelity 3XL (if I can scrape together the cash).

I seem to be having cash flow problems.

Well, not problems per se, but rather, I can't seem to stop buying music. And iPads (mine shows up tomorrow!). And trips to audio shows. Sheesh.

02-13-12: Socrates7
Harbeth P3ESR (no bass)

Where did you get the notion the P3ESR has no bass? Didn't seem at all that way when I heard them.