Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
From the GroverHuffman.com site: . "All cables incorporate my painstakingly designed state of the art carbon, tungsten, nickel shield that neutralizes Electro-magnetic influences on the signal both from within and without."   He binds the powdered carbon, tungsten and nickel with a glue than hardens on the mesh copper shielding.  The ribbon conductors are air core insulated within a teflon tube, whereby both tubes are shielded by the RF/EMI/magnetic mesh copper shield (and also results in very low capacitance).  This is an alternate way that cabling can eliminate magnetism effects (and painstakingly time consuming production method).  

I would not advise using E-Mats placed on cabling based on it's partially magnetic design.  
steakster
This doesn't make one right or wrong. Having gone to many audio shows over the years, I've heard speakers that others have loved, but didn't do anything for me at all. It's all subjective.

>>>>See, I have a somewhat different experience, also having been to many shows and having been part of many high end systems at shows. I rarely hear anything that sounds really good and much that sounds really bad.
“Painstakingly designed.” Ah, a true artist, willing to suffer for his art. 😩 
I'm mostly in agreement with you Geoff.  The last show with about 100 exhibitors had four really excellent audio systems.   Two were laughably bad (a glass enclosed speaker with a Kronos analog front end that was thin and bright and a wood cone two way speaker sounded hollow and dead).  Wouldn't you know it, some critics wrote how they enjoyed the worst sound at the show. 

Most rooms were okay but with sonic problems, some attributable to the room acoustics, some due to setup and some due to equipment (resulting in bright upper mid Focals, dark and funny sounding Magicos, etc.).   

But, everyone (including 7 or 8 critics who wrote about it) who has heard the Von Schweikert Ultra 11/VAC/Kronos room at about half a dozen shows were transfixed by the musicality of the reproduced music.  Funny, I didn't see any SR tweaks or E-Mats or other tweaks in the room-some ultimate systems just sound fabulous without them.  On the other end of the cost spectrum, a $7500 Volti horn speaker with a $9000 La Perla Audio integrated amp, $2500 analog w/a Dynavector 20x2 had people (like my wife and I) enjoying all types of music (jazz, orchestral, rock) for half an hour at a time.   That's a system I would try tweaks on like TC and E-Mats to bring more air and wider soundstage to it.
Geoff-I said painstakingly production method, hand-built, hand dipped in solution, individually drawn and textured signal conductors, etc.  The design has evolved over 15 years as well.  The designer keeps learning from electro-mechanical engineering audio discoveries to incorporate into his cabling, comparing it to commercially available high end cables.  At shows, he has about a dozen exhibitors change out an A/C cable or some ICs and they listen and ask him to leave the cables for the rest of the day.  Unfortunately, they often have competing cables that they are selling and cannot use them to the exclusion of their product lines.  Even Holger Stein of Stein Music and  tried and liked his cables but has his own to sell.