10 sonically best rock recordings ?

In your opinion what are the 10 sonically best rock recordings ?
mejames
Gregg, "Music for the Masses" is a regular album, part of the dark trilogy of Depeche ablums 1986-90:
-Black Celebration
-Music for the Masses
-Violator
This represents the peak of their creative talents, as they created a new identity for group which is in stark contrast to the Vince Clark era Depeche which was lighter more pop oriented. Undoubtedly dissappointed some of the "speak & spell" fans but this is much more sophisticated/deep/dark material, although I haven't heard new album subsequent albums fail to live up to this high standard.

And yes the sound quality is quite good.
Gregg, sorry, it is called 'for the Masses'. It is pretty good. A lot of people like the smashing pumpkins version of 'never let me down again', I like Rabbit in the Moon's 'Waiting for the Night'. http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1250638954/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/discography.html/ArtistID=FOR+THE+MASSES%3A+DEPECHE+MODE+TRIBUTE+%5C+VARIOUS
WHO's NEXT by Mobile Fideltiy Sound Labs. Simply amazing dynamics & soundstage.
I've noticed that most albums recorded and produced by Ethan Johns (Glyn Johns son) sound really great. Ryan Adams two albums and the last Whiskeytown album are three of them.