Best Processor around 1500.00

I need a Processor to get me by until all the HDMI processors come out next year. I am looking at the Meridian 568.2 and the Cary Cinema 11. Any others you would like to recommend. I would like to spend between 1500.00 to 2000.00
128x128mlawitm
I just got the cary 11a to many issues I don't think they will resolve they are just to new to hdmi, it is most likely getting returned. I would look at the integra 9.9. It seems like the best bang for the buck and everyone that has one loves it.
I've had the Cary 11a installed and performing flawlessly since Thanksgiving week. No HDMI issues. It is connected to Toshiba A-30, XA2 (muxed through Oppo HDMI switch) and a Pioneer DP-95FD. It drives my Samsung projector.

The Dolby TrueHD and dts MasterAudio are amazing sounding.

What kind of issues did you have?
The Cary Cinema 11 (not 11a) is selling in that range, and is considered to be excellent. Good choice 'til the bugs drop off the newer players with the latest codecs...or, for just about $700, you can get a Cary cinema 6, which has great sound and has 2 7.1 analogue inputs for the addition of a blu ray. I have a 6 and plan to use it for the new Pioneer 09FD, or the Oppo if I am patient enough.....