Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

...isn't that the special price Eric gave jcarcopo for the Encores?

NO, it's the posts as they approach 5000.Who will it be?

David,
Does a complete cable loom change count as a major upgrade or just component changes? Want to be clear on the stipulations. 
Charles 
Reminds me of my Corporate Days. Leave a meeting to sign off on a sale, and the guys do their best to slip something by me. Tonight it was dinner for family! 😊

I agree, it’s for Jonathan to decide.

My reference point would be where he was with the Double Impacts and where he gets to, OR has committed to, at the two month mark.

Both of you are generally in the camp that ’nothing’ is going to change as evidenced here:

I side with @charles1dad I tend to find a happy delta which I believe I have attained. I’m definitely caught up on all my upgrades.

I’ve found tube guys to be ’tricky’ with what they consider ’no change.’ 😊 More appropriately labelled ’benign denial.’ 😄

For me, again for reference: going from 8wpc to 13wpc, a 62% increase in power per channel, along with an outright change in tubes is a notable adjustment, without even considering the cost of doing so. This has already happened.

For me this would be ’akin’ to my changing the power cable to my primary source, my USB cable from it and swapping out isolation devices (as an example). I would consider this a ’significant’ change.

Baseline is today and as I said, this is a friendly wager with Jonathan in the driver’s seat.

Guys, I want to lose...it means a free and hopefully tasty meal. Though I have no idea how fried okra travels. 🤨
Charles, I will defer to Jonathan on what he considers a ’significant’ movement from where he was with his Double Impacts to where he gets to with his Encores.

For me, a cable loom change is greater than a component change because it is a system wide change, and across multiple components. My perspective. I don't know where Jonathan falls on the cable spectrum.