Good monitor speakers for 300B amps.

That is it. Let me know what you think, what you have heard, and what you have used in your system, and don't be afraid to offer an opinion even if you have absolutely no knowledge about the subject. 
128x128soundsrealaudio
Check out Sonist Speakers. I have heard the Sonist Concerto 2 at the RMAF a few years back. Using DeHavilland SE tube amps. Stunning sound. 
darkstar

I am familiar with the Sonist Speakers. Really nice looking. Years ago I shared a room with Sonist and Kara Chaffee at the RMAF. They are a little larger then I am looking for. They do sound very nice however.

Thanks for the idea.

Jim
About 10 years ago I had a system that consisted of a Cary CAD-300 SEI integrated amp, Proac Response One SC speakers and all Nordost cables....Match made in heaven!   I still have the One SC's but don't use them.....moved up to the larger ProAc D30r's.
Oh yes the Pro Ac's I like that idea. They still make the Tablet 10 which might be just the ticket. Good size good sound. The others I was looking at are the Audio Note and the J M Reynauld. 
Omega makes really great sounding high efficiency monitors and they don't get the recognition they deserve. They are RSL bargains at their their asking price and the new natural finishes are very beautiful.