Pittsburgh, PA Audio Club

My last posting yielded 357 views and no responses. Clearly I did not identify a compelling value prop.

So here..

You live in Pittsburgh (or surrounding area) and you want to find others who share in your hobby. You know, the others who won’t laugh at you or feel your forehead when you state your intentions on buying a $200 wall outlet. You are growing tired of emailing with reps at the big online audiophile retailers to see if a piece of equipment will be the holy grail upgrade you are seeking.

Maybe you are only into the music, maybe you are only into the equipment or just maybe you are into both.

Wouldn’t it be great to meet up periodically with others at a local audio equipment shop to share in the hobby as well as to demo various configurations of equipment? This might be a possibility as i’ve had some preliminary discussions with someone who can make this happen. I look forward to your response should you want to help make this happen as well.

Thanks,

Aaron

asp307
Ok so maybe the first step is to pick some place central as a meet and greet?   Downtown on a Wednesday could be low impact to people’s schedules and I’d think we’d want at least 4 or more folks.   I’m open to ideas here.  
I'm in the North Hills and interested. And, by the way, the Pittsburgh Symphony is hardly "under rated".