Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
t_ramey,

Not really sure sure about that, I haven’t moved mine around enough. I’ve just picked places and left them there.
t_ramey,

I moved the Mat, that was in my office system, on my dac to my main breaker panel about four days ago. I found that it did positively impact the main system, which has a Mat on on the CD player, immediately. The effect of Mat on the breaker panel has been noticeable on all 5 televisions in my home as well. They definitely had a sharper picture. The office system lost a slight bit of clarity in the treble when I removed it from the dac but the contribution from the breaker panel placement has still helped the music have greater impact, due to the lower noise floor. This was totally unexpected. Keep in mind that this is spesific to my system. 

Hope this helps. 

Rc

My two E Mats arrived today. One was placed inside the circuit breaker box and the other on top of the Pass Lab Int-60 amp. This amp sits on a Synergistic Research Tranquility Base and is connected to a Synergistic Research Active Grounding System. I will take a listen after 48 hours to get a baseline of what the Mats does. The amp is on  24/7.

This will be an interesting experiment.

David Pritchard
To each his or her own, but I would not dedicate a $600 mat to a $130, stamped metal box full of $8 circuit breakers when I can place it at the system, under a front-end piece costing 2K to 20K or more containing hundreds-to-thousands of parts that are subject to RFI, if that is even what this thing is working to eliminate.  I would place one on a transformer power supply that is located at the system, but that would be after putting them under all front-end components.          
@davidpritchard - David, it will be interesting. They apparently take a while to settle-in but if you have a chance to move them around your system that would be helpful info. Like putting one on your digital source for instance. (I know people that have been given these suggest putting them under all your components but at $600 each I would like a little more info on where they are most effective)