Parasound JC 3+ Phono Preamp Hum

I know hum problems have been discussed ad nauseam on this board, but after trying a few different things, I have been unable to find a solution. I recently purchased a used JC3+ to replace a PS Audio GCPH with Underwood Mods. Although the GCPH had some hum, the volume had to be turned up to past 50% before it was audible.

With the JC3+ I get a low hum at 25% and loud hum at 50% volume. What I am describing is with everything on, no record playing.

The SL1200G TT is grounded to the JC3+. I’ve tried the following: 1. Added a ground wire from the TT to the integrated chassis, a Cayin A-88T Mk II. 2. Changed cables from TT to JC3+. 3. Changed cables from Integrated to JC3+. 4. Plugged JC3+ directly to wall outlet. 5. Changed to AC polarity on the JC3+ via the switch on the back from normal to invert. 6. I’ve tried using no ground wires.

Due to my cabinet configuration, power cables and audio cables run parallel and close to each other. There is no way I can arrange them to be perpendicular to each other.

If I lift the tonearm and let it fall back on the cradle, I can hear the echo or bump through the speakers.

My cartridge is a Hana SL.
Cables: TT to preamp, Silnote Morpheus
preamp to Integrated, Morrow MA4 (and tried AQ King Cobra)

Everything is plugged into a rather inexpensive, basic Belkin PF30 power strip.
I have been considering upgrading to a AQ Niagra 1000. Not sure if that would help with the hum.

The JC3+ is definitely a better sounding preamp than the GCPH . I can’t hear the hum when playing music, but I’m quite disappointed that the JC3+ hums louder than the GCPH.

Again, I know hums have been discussed to death, but any ideas or suggestions for my specific problem would be appreciated.
Eric

ericsch
There’s nothing wrong with the Parasound. Don’t listen to bpoletti, he’s a known troll around here. Others have given good advice. When it comes to ground problems, it’s impossible to predict the cause. You just have to try things until you solve it. And this can take a long time. 
@helomech I have another stock headshell with a Shure V15 V-mr and the hum remains. The Sillnote is designated as a phono cable.  I'll try some of your other suggestions and possibly some cable swaps.

@yogiboy  I'll try the cheater plug.

@invictus  bpoletti was duly ignored. I've had a Halo 5 channel amp in my home theater system for many years. It has never failed me.

Separate the AC cords from the ICs first, then we'll talk.  If you could manage it even for experimental purposes, for example by bringing power via a long extension cord that would permit you to re-route your AC cords so they don't have to go through that hole together with the ICs, that might tell you something.
My Parasound JC3+ has absolutely no hum, just dead silence. A quality phono stage. I do have it plugged into a P10 regenerator.
@lancelock  Does your setup allow you to separate the power cords and audio cables?